Traffic Duty March 4-8
It's our turn to do traffic duty! Please click the link below and sign up for a morning shift. Let me know if you have any questions!
Traffic Safety Volunteers Procedures & Guidelines
- 1) Arrive by 7:40 am.2) Go to the back of the office to sign in and get orange vests.
- 3) If going to Callicott gate, there is no need to pick up cones. They will be set up foryou.
- 4) If going to the Lederer gate (kinder yard), pick up cones from the back of the officeand set up. Only adult volunteers may place the cones in the street.
- 5) Direct cars to pull forward to unload students.
6) Open the car door for students, but please do not step off the curb.
- 7) To expedite the car line, please assist children with their belongings if help isneeded. Remember to keep the line moving.
- 8) If you have Student Traffic Safety Volunteers, remind them to be courteous andfriendly. They may assist but may not step off the curb.
- 9) If comfortable, remind:o Pedestrians to use the crosswalks,o Drivers to not doubleRpark to dropRoff their children,o Everyone that these traffic rules exist for the safety of our children.
- 10) Please return all vests to the office after your shift is completed. Cones from the Lederer valet area (kinder yard) should also be returned to the office.
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR VOLUNTEERING YOUR TIME
TO KEEP OUR STUDENTS SAFE!